Support Our Work
All services provide by HOPE are given to our clients free of charge. HOPE does not receive any government funds, which means that we are fully funded by generous individuals and churches like YOU. Your donation allows HOPE to provide:
- Pregnancy tests,
- Information on pregnancy options, including abortion risks and procedures,
- Ultrasounds and Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) screening through the Medical Mobile Unit
- Education on sex, birth control, abstinence, and STIs,
- Parenting classes,
- Material assistance, including diapers, clothing, and baby equipment,
- Mentoring programs,
- Community referrals,
- and a safe space to discuss relationships, sexual health, and other sensitive topics.
All donations are tax-deductible, and donors receive an annual charitable contribution receipt.